Thursday, August 12, 2010

It's Official!

Hello Blogging world! I finally made it! I guess I should start by telling you about myself and why I am here. Well... I quit my job in Corporate America to pursue my dream of baking and designing cakes. I worked with an AMAZING woman, Kimberley, for a year and a half and she taught me SOOO much about the wedding industry. I recently took a step out out on my own and started my own company, Lush Cakery. I will be doing cupcakes, wedding cakes and celebration cakes. Wahoo!!

My amazing Fiance helped create my website, he is so supportive :) It is still in the works, but it is so exciting to have something in progress! Tomorrow, I am working on recipes for cupcakes to add to the site. My friend Sheila and I (Sheila Parast Cakery) are going to make a night out of it... me trying recipes and her making cake pops for a birthday party. We are so domestic :)

I will post the winners and pictures soon. Until then, Goodnight cakeworld!

No comments:

Post a Comment